星期四, 十一月 30, 2006

Winter-Break

Wa... I am home finally. Home is the sweetest place than everywhere. But I do not know why the tireness expresses all over my body, from outside into my soul. Those days prepared for the finals and I only slept for five hours. Yes, hardship is one thing we can not avoid in college, because the life and environment change. My friends asked me if I had cried in college. I am not afraid to say that I cried alot, especially my heart. It hurted me so much when I saw my papers or exams did not do as well as I expected. My heart felt so acid, but tearless. I knew some of my friends dropped the course due to the difficulties. This semester was so tough for me, two AP courses, Chemistry and Calculus, and one Biology. Tell the truth, I spent all of my time on them because I wanted to have good starting point and gave myself confidence.

I always tell myself struggling is one way to success in the life. College is one of most important milestone in our life, only chance. I should take the adventage of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Henry Ruan said...

Good. You made it the first semester. You should celebrate with your friends and family. The first semester is hard. Your second one will be easier. You will feel a lot better later on. Take a moment to really think what was something you did right and what was something you could improve in the first semester.
Enjoy your holidays!

6:20 下午  

发表评论

<< Home

http://homelf.kimo.com.tw/kane45.tw/1-12.rm